CERTIFIED EXPERT PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Attorney Stephen W. Shoultz has worked hard to refine his abilities and provide his clients with effective legal representation. To that end, he has earned Board Certification in Personal Injury Trail Law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a rare accomplishment that demonstrates extensive jury trial experience and mastery of personal injury law.
RECOGNIZED AND RESPECTED BY THE LEGAL COMMUNITY
In addition to being Board Certified, Mr. Shoultz has also been recognized in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, as well as by Texas Super Lawyers®, which includes no more than the top 5% of attorneys in their practicing state. Attorney Stephen W. Shoultz has proven himself to be a top-notch lawyer in the state of Texas.
Why You Should Hire Attorney Stephen W. Shoultz:
- Proven litigation skills with a record of over 200 jury trials
- 35+ years of experience
- Access to a network of medical and technology experts
- Works on contingency fees – You don’t pay, unless we win
- A staff of friendly Spanish-speakers
- An approach that is individualized & personalized
Stephen W. Shoultz (born Lapeer) was born in Michigan on June 29, 1955. He was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1980. In 1981, he was admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas and, in 1999, the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas.
HONORS & AWARDS
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list (2004-2007, 2013-2014)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- John Howie Award Top Trial Lawyer in Dallas County by Dallas Trial Lawyer Association (2014)